Hi there,

My ex blocked me, and next to her name was a blue circle, thus I think if I text her the text seems to go to her, but I think it goes into space. Then I found, auto reject list, her name was there, was ticked, I never did this tick, as I only just found this, I unticked the tick, now the blue circle when I go look back on her name has gone, does this mean if I text her she will get it ???

Also under her name in the auto reject list, it says; Exactly the same as. What would that mean ???

Wayne
    05-26-2018 06:50 AM
    Hi there,

My ex blocked me, and next to her name was a blue circle, thus I think if I text her the text seems to go to her, but I think it goes into space. Then I found, auto reject list, her name was there, was ticked, I never did this tick, as I only just found this, I unticked the tick, now the blue circle when I go look back on her name has gone, does this mean if I text her she will get it ???

Also under her name in the auto reject list, it says; Exactly the same as. What would that mean ???

Wayne
    05-26-2018 06:57 AM
    If she blocked you on her side, that's typically not going to be reflected on your side. Also, adjusting auto reject on your side is going to have no impact on her receiving messages from you, that impact you receiving calls and possibly messages from her.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    05-26-2018 08:24 AM
    You say its not going to be reflected my side, then how was the blue circle there ??? What is auto reject, what does it do, and why was it on my side, as I never even knew it was there before, and why just come on, on my ex girlfriend's number ??? Why did the blue circle come on, is that part of auto reject ??? Does the blue circle mean I have blocked her from my phone, if so thats mad, I did not do this or know how to do this, why is it just her ???

Wayne

If she blocked you on her side, that's typically not going to be reflected on your side. Also, adjusting auto reject on your side is going to have no impact on her receiving messages from you, that impact you receiving calls and possibly messages from her.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    05-27-2018 05:51 PM
    For her selection to block or auto reject your calls to reflect on your side, that means that somehow her phone app was communicating with yours. That would be a MAJOR security flaw. , unless you're both signed in to the same Google account.

What is auto reject? When a number is in the auto reject list it will be sent directly to voicemail (though I don't know the implications for text messages).

I don't know what devices we're looking at here (you don't say), but I can say that I don't see any difference in how a contact appears on my Pixel 2 XL using Google's Contacts app when I enable "route to voicemail".

Welcome to AC
    05-28-2018 07:05 AM