Basically, my phone dies i want to use it plug it in then try to turn it on and this happens.The screen comes up with "downloading... do not turn off target !!" Also, in the top left corner it says: factory mode, secure download, mdm download block, product name, current bin, system status, fap lock, usb init start, usb core reset done. I thought it was just doing a system update but it has stayed on this screen for over 14 hours, the screen changed to this around 10:00pm and is still like it at 12:10 the next day. Please help as I don't know what to do. I thought about taking the battery out but haven't done so as I fear it might mess up my phone if I try and turn it on again etc. If anyone has had anything like this happen please help.
    05-27-2018 07:19 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Download Mode (aka Odin Mode) is used when you want to manually download a firmware file from your computer via USB connection. Assuming you're not doing this, it's safe to force a shutdown by pulling the battery for 10 seconds, then reinserting and powering on normally. Don't press anything besides the Power button -- if you press the Vol Down button along with it (and usually with the Home button as well), that's how you get into Download Mode.
    Webllena likes this.
    05-27-2018 09:27 PM