I have a ANS UL40 with an installed 32GB Samsung micro SD
    card.

Under UL40's storage settings shows

Internal Shared Storage

5.08 GB used of 7.28 GB

Samsung SD card 245MB used of 29.33GB

Under Windows 10 when I plug the UL40 into one of the PC's USB ports using the supplied usb charging cable no UL40 cell phone and/or USB SD drive pops up under Windows 10's file manager.

Under Windows 10 Device Manager I'm finding three UL40 device icons under "Other" devices. Going into the properties of each it shows me that there is no driver for each of the UL40 objects

I then chose to update drivers for each if the UL40 "other" devices where Windows 10's device manager search online and installed a Qualcomm HS-SUB Modem 9092 modem driver for each UL40 "other" devices where now under Windows 10 device manager "Modems" there is a Qualcomm HS-SUB Modem 9092

However there still is no UL40 cell phone device or SD card drive that shows up in Windows 10 device and file managers.
    05-27-2018 09:30 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! When you plug the phone into your computer via USB, swipe down the notification panel and tap the USB icon. Make sure MTP is selected. Then select the phone in the Windows Explorer device list -- you should be able to browser the directories on Internal Storage that are accessible to the user (but you won't be able to browse protected system directories).
    05-27-2018 08:13 PM
    Unable to find a notification panel and USB icon.

Haven't been able to find anything from the UL40's settings for USB.
    05-27-2018 08:41 PM
    All Android devices have a notification panel -- swipe down from the top of the screen to see it. That's where you'd see your notification details.

Have you also tried using different USB cables? Some cables are intended for charging only, and other cables may also get damaged such that the data transfer wiring no longer works, but the charging wiring still does.
    05-27-2018 10:31 PM
    At the top of the screen is a bar after some trial and error I was able to open a partial circle with a + in the middle.

Display a screen with Use USB to

Charge this device
    Transfere Files
    Transfere Photos (PTP)
    Use this device as MIDI

Choosing Transfer Files and a UL40 icon eventually showed up in the file manager with the SD card directories.

It took a while as this USB menu under the circle woundn't open or kept closing before I had a chance to examine them USB menu.

Taping on the top bar rapidly closes again. Eventually I was able to open a USB settings menu after several dozen attempts to open the circle icon.
    05-27-2018 11:28 PM
    Ok, glad you were able to get that working. It certainly sounds like a non-standard interface.
    05-28-2018 12:49 PM