cannot change my pin in settings

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Dear community,

I just reset my phone to factory settings (onePlus one) and the OP changed because the OP that was on the phone went bankrupt. This is not a problem tough. In my setting i can choose in setting > security to put a screen pin. Now i did that but i am actually not comfortable with it. Now i cant change it anymore. I cant add screenshots but I'm gonna explain it as best as i can. When i click security > Screen pinning i come in a screen where i can go back and search. There is 1 option available. a ON/OFF switch. when the option is On i see 1 sub-option which is, ASK FOR UNLOCK PATTERN BEFORE UNPINNING ON/OFF. When the main option is OFF is see a sort tutorial of how to apply a screen pin. There is nowhere an option to change my current screen pin. Anyone know how to change it anyway.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Did you remove the Google account before the factory reset? If not, you have to do that first, and you'll need the account password. If you can't get that, what you have isn't a phone, it's an expensive paper weight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcl678