Hello, I purchased as an installment type of deal, from boost mobile, a refurbished galaxy s6 and sometime next month will be the year anniversary of having the phone, well, the USB port busted like a month or two ago, the prongs and what not are bent to the point where it cannot be repaired so I bought a wireless charger. Yesterday I plugged in the wireless charger (its the samsung wireless charger) when my phone was at 34% battery and decided to turn it off while it charged to give it a break. after I cooked dinner and what not, like 2 or so hours later I came and checked the charge level, it was 84% when I hit the home button, so I unplugged the wireless charger and took the phone off of it as well, and when I went to power it on, it isn't working. no signs of life with the soft or hard reset and I cannot plug it in USB style since that port is broken. note that when I checked the battery level it appeared on the screen totally fine 5 seconds prior to being unresponsive to anything, It is not under any warranty since it is refurbished and I have 2 payments left approximately 25 dollars until I can see if I qualify to do an installment on another phone. I am 100% sure this is a lost cause, but is there ANY way this could be fixed? I mean, I've exhausted all resources and I have literately no money besides what I need for gas and some food until pay day, and even then I will be broke after paying loans/bills. I am desperate considering this is my only form of communication since the laptop I am on is not reliable and not portable in the way my phone was. Please help in any way possible. Thanks!
    05-27-2018 10:48 PM
    The only solution is getting the USB port replaced. Sorry.
    05-28-2018 01:50 PM