I have a Galaxy S6 Version 7.0. I took some photos while on vacation a few months ago and have been trying to transfer them to my PC. There were no third party apps used when I took the photos, they were all taken on my regular Camera application. When I open one of the pictures in my gallery and click on details it shows Path : /Samsung Cloud/DCIM/Camera. So now i've realized all the pictures that I took while on this vacation were not saved to my internal storage but to my cloud for some reason.

What I want to know is how do I access these cloud photos through my USB so I can transfer them to my computer? I usually just connect my phone to my USB to transfer my pictures and I have no problems. But there is no Cloud folder that I can find when I connect my phone to my PC. I want to free up some space on my phone, I have about 400 pictures and a dozen videos that I want to transfer to my computer. I don't want to just delete them without knowing how to find them later on. Please help!
    05-28-2018 11:45 AM
    Either download them when you're running Gallery, or use the PC to access the Samsung Cloud, with Samsung Gallery for Windows.
    05-28-2018 01:22 PM