My samsung s8+ on att is stuck at the system update screen and is flashing on and off indefinitely. I've tried every button combination to try to hard reset it. I can get it to the black screen that says manual mode and I can also get it to download mode. That's about it. I've tried flashing software to it as well with Odin. Multiple versions of odin with multiple versions of firmware. Please someone help me its driving me crazy.
    05-28-2018 08:13 PM
    Make sure the battery is nearly fully charged. Go to your local AT&T store and ask them where the Device Support Center is. (It should be close.) Bring the phone to the DSC and tell them what happened - just that it was updating and froze, not about trying to flash other software. They'll flash it for you.

(If they can't, ask for the phone number to call, because this is a liability issue. Then call them and explain that their update ruined your phone, and the DSC can't fix it, so you'd like AT&T to replace it. They will. With a refurb, but yours is used too.)
    05-28-2018 11:07 PM