So sorry. This post is not longer needed. I just, after all this time, found the answer. There is 3 vertical menu dots in the upper right-hand corner of the screensaver. When I clicked on that, there is an option to disable "Locker". So, fixed! All is good with both launchers.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

PS
    I am still just a little perplexed. Now that I have disabled it, I don't know where it comes from. Not that I would want to, but if it was to be enabled again, where would this be done?

I have an LG L64 Fiesta 5.5" phone with Android 7.0.

I keep getting this annoying screen saver upon return of the display going off. There is also annoying "slide to unlock" text that has to be swiped to get back to the display. I'm not sure when this started, but I do not like it.

The background of the screensaver is a spacey dark blue, touch of red, twinkling stars, and then there is an analog clock above the "slide to unlock" text.

I use the Go Launcher Z, which I thought was the problem. I've let it go for quite some time because Go Launcher is my favorite launcher. Today though, I installed, as default launcher, Nova Launcher; and I still get this crazy screen.

Is there a way to disable this thing? I just want to go back to the display when I touch the power button.
    05-29-2018 10:03 PM
    Go to the main system settings and look for a Screensaver (which might be called Daydream) option -- it might be under Display or Lockscreen.
    06-04-2018 03:31 PM