Lately sometimes when I charge my C5 pro (nougat), it no longer says "fast charging" on the notifications but it still seems to be charging at the same rate. Actually i'm pretty sure because gsam and another app I have show the same amps when connected to the charger.

I have not updated it recently. I'm using the charger and cable that came with the phone. In the past it used to say "charging" then within a few seconds, a second alert would show up that said "fast charging", whenever I plugged it in.

I don't know what has caused this recent change, I want to make sure it's not indicative of any issue.
    05-30-2018 09:32 AM
    Is the Fast Charging option still active? Have you tried with a different charger/cable or made sure that the USB cable is fully inserted into the charger?
    05-30-2018 12:15 PM
    Fast charging only works to about 50% (or 80%), so if you plug in a fairly well-charged battery you're on the constant voltage part of the charging curve, not the fast charge (constant current) part. Depending on the phone, that may still show fast charging or it may not. (It's like some phones saying 4G when they're on 4GLTE.)
    05-30-2018 02:20 PM