I'm looking to get a smartwatch but so far, I haven't found one that says it is compatible with the Galaxy S7 Active. I've found the for the S7 and S7 Edge but none mention the S7 Active. So has anyone found one that works with it? Do you think it would work with one that is compatible to S7/S7 Edge? Thanks!
    05-30-2018 06:28 PM
    Anything that works with the S7/edge will work with the S7 Active. That includes anything running Android Wear (or Wear OS or whatever they're calling it now), any of the Samsung Gear devices, and sports/fitness watches by Fitbit, Garmin, Polar, Suunto, Withings, and many others.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    Anything that works with the S7/edge will work with the S7 Active. That includes anything running Android Wear (or Wear OS or whatever they're calling it now), any of the Samsung Gear devices, and sports/fitness watches by Fitbit, Garmin, Polar, Suunto, Withings, and many others.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    05-30-2018 06:48 PM
    Good luck with Fitbit. I returned an Edge 3 after seeing how many others like me there are Samsung users having hell with Fitbit.
    12-28-2018 09:28 AM