When I'm watching anything on YouTube or listening to things on Pandora, my audio volume will randomly get quiter. There is no pattern or noticeable cause, and the actual "volume" setting isn't changing. It seems like something is trying to play audio over it, but I have no other apps open. Any idea what's causing it or what I can do? I have a Samsung Galaxy s6.
    05-31-2018 10:38 PM
    Welcome to Android Central!

Is it possible that you're receiving notifications (email, messages, etc.) when this happens? Does the volume return to what it was before or does it remain quieter?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    SpookDroid likes this.
    06-01-2018 08:48 AM
    I have the same issue! It happens on Bluetooth, earbuds, and with the internal speakers. Trying to find a pattern, but nothing so far. Very annoying.
    06-02-2018 12:06 PM
    Hey, I was the original poster. My phone will return back to normal volume, but the amount of time it takes my phone to do so varies. It's possible that it could be notifications, but I'm not seeing notifications when it goes down. Sometimes it's paired with a notif, sometimes it's not. It seems closer to downloads. Almost every time I download something it goes down, but most of the time it goes down when I'm not downloading anything.
    06-19-2018 11:14 AM