I want to cancel my account please put my money back in my bank never wanted to get into this please cancel my account
    06-01-2018 12:09 PM
    Sorry, but I don't think you posted this in the right place? AC doesn't offer paid subscriptions, and any service wouldn't cancel/refund by posting on a Forum. Whatever service you're trying to cancel, you might want to contact them via phone, e-mail, or if available, chat through their official contact sources.
    hallux likes this.
    06-01-2018 12:23 PM
    In addition to the advice already given by @SpookDroid, I'd like to add the following: whoever is charging you for this subscription has the ability to draw money directly from your bank account (or charge it to your credit card). You'll want to take care of this as quickly as possible to prevent additional charges - and possibly identity theft.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    hallux likes this.
    06-01-2018 12:55 PM
    Sorry, but I don't think you posted this in the right place? AC doesn't offer paid subscriptions, and any service wouldn't cancel/refund by posting on a Forum. Whatever service you're trying to cancel, you might want to contact them via phone, e-mail, or if available, chat through their official contact sources.
    For what it's worth, I'm pretty sure the main AC app does have a paid option to remove ads (I don't use it, only seen threads about it). But you are correct that posting here isn't the correct way to do it.

To the OP, you need to go to the developer, website, or whatever to cancel the subscription to the service in question. If you are willing to make an account here (which is free) and come back to let us know which service you are subscribed to, we may be able to help point you in the right direction. Since you posted as a visitor, it's highly unlikely you have anything related to this site as a paid service like I mentioned in the beginning. We are all just Android enthusiasts and users like you sharing our experiences and knowledge.
    hallux and djrakowski like this.
    06-01-2018 12:56 PM
    Cancel subscription
    07-09-2018 03:45 PM
    Cancel subscription
    What subscription? Also, read the above replies.
    07-09-2018 03:50 PM