I am out of the country and choose to use mobile data (roaming). When the message:
    "Attention
    data roaming" message appears, I acknowledge it and it closes. Unfortunately, every time mobile data connectivity occurrs, the message appears.
    Every time I have to acknowledge it for it to resolve.
    When roaming, the message appears frequently. I appreciate the warning. . . But should be able to acknowledge and be done with it untill I make a setting change.
    06-01-2018 01:52 PM
    Unfortunately, nope. No way to disable this. And for good reasons. It might annoy you, but others do appreciate being notified if their network is roaming and data access is active to avoid overages or super-expensive charges. Even if you don't make a setting change, it could be that you just forgot and didn't want it. So nope, no way to automatically dismiss this message (and again, for most, a good thing).

Sadly, it seems your connection isn't too stable and that's what's causing the pop-ups... the phone connects to a network, then disconnects, then connects again (thus, prompting the pop-up).
    06-01-2018 03:48 PM
    In member states of the European Union the law has made both phone call and data roaming as affordable as in one's home network. In my case, the "reasonable use limit" for data roaming is 5.5 GB per month. At home, the data use is unlimited.

Hence, the data warning should be adjusted
    1. monitor the data use separately for home network and roaming
    2. allow to set up a roaming data quota and date when the counting starts (e.g. calendar month for roaming and different day for home network)
    3. allow to silence roaming date warnings until the "reasonable use" limit is approaching. This should be based on an intelligent algorithm that takes into account the usage pattern and proximity of the end of the counting period.

This solution would be convenient and avoid costly surprises.
    07-29-2018 02:19 AM