I have looked on line (You tube) for resetting help. The tablets used in the demo videos are not the Pro model and none of the instructions have been successful. This has been sitting in a drawer for a year. I have not purchase info and it is way past the send back date. Any help would be appreciated.
    06-01-2018 03:28 PM
    Without the password there aren't a lot of options. It would help to know the model you're referring to, but still not a lot of options.
    1) If the tablet is connected to Internet and your granddaughter does have access to the Google account that's signed into the device, you can reset the password from the Play Store website (her account should show signed-in devices and would allow to reset password from there).
    2) If the tablet is a Samsung one, you can unlock/reset password through Samsung's FindMyMobile site by using the Samsung account logged into the device. Again, this needs the tablet to be connected to internet.
    3) Factory reset. This would wipe out all data in the device and only works if said tablet doesn't have Factory Reset Protection (if it does, it's tied to a Google account to allow resetting). How to reset using hardware buttons depends on the model you're using (which isn't stated in the post).
    hallux likes this.
    06-01-2018 03:43 PM
    If 3, she'd have to know her Google login and password.
    06-01-2018 05:47 PM