Hey everyone,

I am a industrial designer 3rd student as well as photographer , Looking to invest in a tablet for multiple reasons, but wanted to ask anyone if they have used a good tablet for photo editing? I heard that The difference in mainly in the pen tilt/rotation, pen pressure, screen parallax, expresskeys, multi-touch, and tablet stand. .My friend has an XP-Pen Artist 15.6-inch display [link removed] which is works perfectly, and I am jealous of it. it's a solid beast that's designed for that purpose:

I would like to be able to take a tablet with me instead of my laptop when I travel, and still be able to edit photos. I have looked into XP-Pen Artist 22E pro 21.5 inch display [link removed] which looks awesome , are these one recommendable? But before I buy I wanted to get some Info from experienced people.

Things that are important:

-enough processing power and RAM to do the job without pinwheels all day

-good stylus compatibility (any stylus recommendations?)

Thanks in advance!
    06-05-2018 05:51 AM
    Welcome.

I’ve removed your links in accordance with site policy. If you wish, I can move this to our Android Photo & Video forum, though it’s not currently very active, the last post being 4mo ago.

I’ll leave it here unless you request otherwise.
    06-05-2018 07:34 AM