Won't pair because pin codes don't match. Trying to delete the devices in the list - long press just tries to Pair, no remove or delete function available...
    06-05-2018 10:04 AM
    If the device you're trying to pair shows up in the AVAILABLE DEVICES section in your Bluetooth settings, then it's not paired with your device. If it is already paired, it will show in the PAIRED DEVICES section (but BT has to be on for those devices to show up). There, you should see a settings icon next to each paired device (a cog icon). In those settings you should see an UNPAIR option.
    06-05-2018 11:42 AM
    If it won't pair, it shouldn't be showing in Paired Devices, so there's nothing to delete.

If it's showing in Available Devices, that just means that the phone sees it. You can't "delete" it, all you can do is turn it off or make it not discoverable (depending on the device). It's like seeing a list of Wifi signals - you can't "delete" any of them. (If the device is turned off, you won't see it in the phone.)
    06-05-2018 12:30 PM