Somehow someone has gained administrative control over my last five separate phones, changing my passwords. Under device activity I'm seeing 2 other devices as well as mine. Changing my settings, canceling my 2 step authorization. Any help would be appreciated.
    06-05-2018 10:35 AM
    Not sure how this can happen if you had set up 2-factor authentication, but I'd start by changing your password (and make it something really secure). From the Device Administrator you can remove access to any device that your account has been added to (I know, it'll be a PITA re-setting it up on each legit phone, but it's better than knowing two devices that aren't yours have access to your account). Leave only the one device you want to set up 2-factor in and enable that for security. Then you can use that device to re-set up your devices.
    06-05-2018 11:39 AM
    Go onto Google Security Settings on a PC, then use that to sign out of every device logged in. Replace your password and reactivate 2 step then put a password on your phone and do not tell anybody.
    Somehow someone has gained administrative control over my last five separate phones, changing my passwords. Under device activity I'm seeing 2 other devices as well as mine. Changing my settings, canceling my 2 step authorization. Any help would be appreciated.
    06-05-2018 11:39 AM