I bought a new Samsung Galaxy A8 and not happy to notice I don't receive a notification sound per each text when I am in conversation panel.

I do receive a sound when I receive a text when my phone is off or I am not in conversation with the person. But when I am in conversation and the person is responding my text I don't get a sound. This is not good because I have to keep looking at the screen to see when the next text is coming and if I miss it and my phone goes off a few seconds later, I never know that I did receive a text.

I called Samsung and they said that's how the new phones are!!! I think it is quite a downgrade from older models. Why did they decide to remove this feature only comes from Google's bad design (no wonder)!!!

Anyhow I was wondering if anyone else has the same feeling towards this bad feature or if someone has found an app that solves the issue to share with me please?

Thanks a lot
    06-05-2018 07:29 PM
    We have a discussion on some of your points in a sticky at the top of this section - https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...ones-oreo.html

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    06-05-2018 07:36 PM