i want to view my work calendar and my phone calendar on my phone. I do not want my phone created events on my work calendar (outlook). how do I keep them separate but synced?my phone calendar and my work calendar (outlook) were synced to show both outlook and phone events on the phone. It was not set up to see my phone events at work. Yesterday, I moved an outlook created event to another day on my phone and now all the events I create show up at outlook and on my phone. I only want my phone created events to stay on my phone - not in outlook at work.
    06-06-2018 09:43 AM
    Separate means not synced. Synced means not separate. you want a square top on the round bottom.

How exchange server is set up determines what happens, and there are so many ways it can be set up that just reading the manuals takes a day. Ask your Exchange administrator what s/he recommends. S/he knows how it's set up, we don't. We also don't know which app you're using.

What you want is a one-way link between <whatever the name of the app is - and if that's "Outlook", it depends on which Outlook it is, many people have written Exchange-compatible apps and named them Outlook> and Exchange. You can look that up on Google. You'll get some that show everything on your desktop and some that show everything on your phone. One of them (that shows everything on your phone) may work.

Or you can look on your desktop Outlook and see if there's a way to not link it to the phone version - but there is a way to link them in the phone version.
    06-06-2018 04:20 PM