So the initial issue started after I got the notification that I had an update available. After the long 2 hour update which was just a security patch. I started getting these lines on my screen and then all of the sudden the phone shuts off and doesn't power back on even to show that its charging. A week goes by and it is completely dead so I charge and all of the sudden it the screen comes back on but its stuck in a boot loop. I factory reset it, and cleared the cache partition and now it will not boot to recovery. I tried all the basic troubleshooting steps. IE safemode, hard restarting it, even tried using odin but nothing will pass except the modem file. I don't know if its because debugging isn't enabled... I can't find any article or forum related to this problem so any help would be much appreciated... thanks! ---from S7 EDGE on Nougat 7.01
    06-06-2018 08:31 PM
    Can you boot to download mode (Volume Down/Home/Power)? If you can, you can install the Samsung driver in your PC, then run Odin and reflash the ROM.

Or you could bring it to your carrier and tell them that it's now a liability issue - their update damaged your phone, so they're liable for making you whole, and that means a new phone. (If you're in the US - I don't know the law in other countries, but it's probably the same in many western countries, though - they break it, they own it.
    06-07-2018 03:11 PM