My wife broke her s8 and I currently have an s9 she wants my phone. She's spoiled so I'm sure she will win. I personally don't want to spend a fortune on a device and I don't want to finance one either. I'd rather pay cash and be done. With that said I can get a Huawei mate se for $200 how are they? I read the the US govt has some concerns about privacy ect. Any knowledge on that? How would this phone compare to a LG G6. Im looking to spend no more than $250. How is the brand are they good or are they subpar? Any and all information is greatly appreciated. Thank you all.
    06-08-2018 01:44 PM
    My wife broke her s8 and I currently have an s9 she wants my phone. She's spoiled so I'm sure she will win. I personally don't want to spend a fortune on a device and I don't want to finance one either. I'd rather pay cash and be done. With that said I can get a Huawei mate se for $200 how are they? I read the the US govt has some concerns about privacy ect. Any knowledge on that? How would this phone compare to a LG G6. Im looking to spend no more than $250. How is the brand are they good or are they subpar? Any and all information is greatly appreciated. Thank you all.
    I bought a Mate SE a few weeks ago and absolutely love it. It's fast, has great battery life and is a joy to use. The only caveat is that you have to be on a GSM network (AT&T or T-Mobile).
    06-22-2018 03:08 PM