I think I have Guest Mode set up correctly. I have checked the phone (and contacts) for Guest Mode apps, so seems like phone should work in Guest Mode. It will receive calls, and you can see call log - but when we try to use it for outgoing calls it says "feature disabled"! Works fine in regular mode.
    06-09-2018 01:57 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! With Guest Mode, the owner can select which apps are available to the guest. If Phone isn't selected, then the guest wouldn't be able to open that app in order to make a call. https://videotron.tmtx.ca/en/topic/l...e.html#step=22
    06-09-2018 09:07 PM
    I think I have Guest Mode set up correctly. Yes, I have chosen/checked/enabled the phone under the list Guest Mode apps, so phone should work in Guest Mode. It will receive calls, and you can see call log - but when we try to use it for outgoing calls it says "feature disabled"! Works fine in regular mode, so it's not a general problem with making outgoing calls - JUST in Guest Mode.

THANKS
    06-10-2018 07:50 PM
    I merged your threads. It'd be helpful if you registered on this forum so that you can more easily reply within the thread you created. Otherwise, it's just lucky that I recognized this post as related to your previous one so that I could merge them. https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...ml#post3754828

It's hard for me to test this issue out, since I don't have an LG device. It would make sense to me that Guest Mode would restrict people from making calls, since the main purpose of Guest Mode is to limit what a person can do on your phone when you let them look at it. But I can't find anything on the web that confirms this limitation. Let's see if others with an LG phone can chime in.
    06-11-2018 07:15 PM