Im new to droid, so i have images and gallery, but if i save a photo from the internet it doesnt show up in my images, gallery, or downloads.
    Also i cant choose which folder to use. Its defaulted to galleries, but my image is in photos.
    Where are the pics im saving and how do i access them?
    06-11-2018 10:16 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! What are you using to save those images? The Google search app, or Chrome? If you search for images using the Google app and then save them from that app, the files aren't easily accessible for some reason, because the Google app saves images to the /document directory. That's a system directory, and is therefore not accessible by the user, only by the Google app. Instead, use the Chrome browser to go to Google.com, and search for the image there. When you save the image using the Chrome browser, the image goes to the /Download directory, which is accessible by the user.
    06-13-2018 12:54 PM
    Actually, I just learned this solution from RocThrower: https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...=1#post6324010. All you have to do is turn on Storage permission for the Google app!
    08-28-2018 11:27 AM