Hello,
    I have thus far struggled to find a way to transfer the numerous memos I have in the tools folder of my S6. I thought I have made progress by installing the Samsung Notes App and by importing them all, but once the operation was finished, it turned out that even this app does not allow me to select all of the memos and to transfer them to my PC. Some say that the Samsung Notes App has an export option but I cannot find it anywhere. It the end I might be have to transfer the memos one by one. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could tell me a way to transfer all the memos to my PC simultaneously. Thank you in advance.
    06-14-2018 06:13 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! You've probably already seen this in your searches: https://android.stackexchange.com/qu...-samsung-memos. I wasn't able to find anything on the web discussing a way to export all memos en masse to your PC, but I could still be missing something.

This is one of the main reasons I always recommend against using these kinds of proprietary preinstalled memo/notetaking apps like S Memo or LG's Quickmemo. They almost never give you an easy way to move notes around, and the file formats are not compatible with anything else. In the future, I would strongly recommend using a good cross-platform note-taking app, like Google Keep or Microsoft OneNote.
    06-14-2018 12:16 PM