How to copy image address on Android phone?

bobbertsmithert

Jun 14, 2018
Visit site
https://78.media.tumblr.com/2577fe0ba7dca2ffc1088e54eb5e2463/tumblr_pabkqedl3P1xuy63mo1_1280.png
The image you see above, was captured from my Chromebook. I'm on another question and answer site, and sometimes it's helpful to include a pic, in your reply. If you copy and paste the link address, it will just show up as a link. But if you copy and paste the, "copy image address, it will show as an actual picture, as I just did above. I'm trying to help a friend who doesn't have a computer. She just has an Android phone, and the above options just aren't available. Do any of you guys know of a workaround for this? There must be a way to do it. But I'm just stumped. (We both use the Google Chrome browser, if that helps. )

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! For what it's worth, I can't see the image either, only a link. I'm using the main desktop forum site, not one of the apps.

Does the other Q&A site allow you to upload an image? If so, it's easiest to download the image to your phone, then upload it along with your response.