On Google when you save an image it goes into favorite images. I don't know where to access my favorite images other than clicking it after it downloaded. If I want to post the saved image on to twitter I can't find the favorite images folder. Where do I find this folder and is there anyway to direct saved inages into a different folder. I have an LG K2O
    06-14-2018 03:56 PM
    You'll have to search for the image in a browser (e.g. Chrome, Firefox) and not in the Google app. When you find the picture you're looking for, long-press it and tap "Open picture in new tab" or a similar option and then long-press the picture in the new tab and tap "Download picture" or a similar option.
    06-15-2018 05:15 PM
    I learned this solution from RocThrower: Actually, I just learned this solution from RocThrower: https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...=1#post6324010. All you have to do is turn on Storage permission for the Google app!. In order for the Google app to save an image to a user-accessible directory, you have to turn on the Storage permission for the Google app first. Instead of the image being downloaded to a protected system directory (which doesn't show up in gallery apps), it will be downloaded to the user-accessible /Download directory, which does show up in the gallery.
    08-28-2018 11:26 AM