I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 and just got my 8.0 upgrade this morning.

I have always had a few games that I play several times a day on my home screen so I could avoid the extra step of opening up Game Launcher and searching for the game I want 6+ times per day. After the update, I got the message that my games were moved to Game Launcher. No big deal, I figured I'd just put the icons back on my home screen.

Except that I can't. I have tried everything.

None of my game apps appear in my apps list. If I search for it manually by name it will bring up the icon, but pressing and holding on it which I did before to add if to home only brings up the option "Locate App"

I have gone into Game Launcher's settings and the option "Hide Games on Home and Apps" was already turned off, but I toggled it back on and off again to see if there was any change. There wasn't. Apps still did not show and I could not add them. I tried disabling Game Launcher through advanced but it pretty much made my games vanish entirely.

I was never a fan of Game Launcher but it was fine for holding my lesser used games. Is there any way now to add games to my home screen?
    06-15-2018 09:36 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Are you able to turn off Game Launcher from within the settings? https://www.tomsguide.com/us/samsung...ew-3456-8.html. In that guide, it doesn't look like you have to go to an Advanced menu.

Also, in the App Drawer, is there a separate folder for Games?
    06-17-2018 01:02 AM
    1. Open the game launcher and locate game you want to move
    2. Long press the game icon
    3. Click on remove
    This should move it back to home
    07-23-2018 11:12 AM
    Unfortunately this isn't working for me. I remove a game from game launcher and now I have to search for it in Google Play and hit open. I really hate Game Launcher. I want it gone and I want my games back.
    07-28-2018 02:47 PM