I was in the middle of texting when my phone decided to shut off and reset. I felt the back of the phone was hot so i thought it was just because it had to many things running... its been 2 day and ive let the phone completely die.... twice. after plugging the charger back in the phone is back to just showing the google screen. I have tried to put it into recovery mode, it takes 2 screens to do that.. the first one which put the phone into recovery, but then when you want to go to the options in recovery mode, the phone resets before it gets to that screen *sigh* any other ideas?
    06-15-2018 08:37 PM
    What phone is it? You may have to take it to your local carrier store and get it swapped out, or if you're feeling a bit more risky, flash it yourself.
    I mean, I flashed my phone many times because of trying to root it when I first got it, so it's not TOO risky.
    06-15-2018 09:16 PM
    The phone is the Google Pixel XL 1..... i bought the phone directly through google and verizon wont let me unless i had a insurance plan which i do not
    06-16-2018 09:08 AM
    The phone is the Google Pixel XL 1..... i bought the phone directly through google and verizon wont let me unless i had a insurance plan which i do not
    Did you contact google directly? Usually they’re fairly good with phone issues.
    06-16-2018 09:12 AM
    i did and the operator told me to go to a fix up store .. she obviouslt didnt know its not a physical problem
    06-16-2018 12:37 PM