Hi,
    I have a Samsung s7 edge.
    I took a video yesterday which was about 25 minutes long. It was lengthy because we exchanged gifts and had to guess who it was from, so it was literally moments that can't be captured again!
    Straight after I stopped recording, I noticed it took a while to process - I just thought silly me took such a long video and the phones finding it hard to digest!

After it had finished doing so, I went onto my gallery only to find that it has a large exclamation mark and it says 'file not found'. Well why not?! Why has this happened? I haven't had any other issues with broken files on my SDcard.
    I was literally so upset by it. Hoping someone can tell me a way that I'm able to restore it.

Please help!
    06-16-2018 05:06 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Was it trying to save to the SD card? If so, the SD card could be corrupt, defective, or counterfeit. Install SD Insight to see if the card is genuine or counterfeit. Counterfeit cards are programmed to report more storage than they actually have, and if you try saving more than the card can actually hold, then files can start getting corrupt. (Be aware that SD Insight might not work on all Nougat devices.)

If it's a valid card, then go to Settings>Storage, Unmount the card, remove it, and insert it into your computer. Can the computer read these files? Backup as much as you can right now, then run chkdsk to look for bad sectors: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...d-sd-card.html.
    06-16-2018 11:44 PM