PLEASE can someone help me. I have tried to get my 4k videos that I record on my Samsung s7 onto my galaxy tab 4 and I just can't. The appear as a black icon and when I try to play them it's say unsupported codec or only able to play audio or words to that affect. I have tried loads of fixes and they don't seem to work. VLC Is about the only thing but even that Is slow and crashes. Is it the tablet maybe?. I am so frustrated!! I believe they do show when its in HD but I want to record on 4k really incase I want to view them on another device like my TV in the future. Would really appreciate some help. This has got to be an easy one
    For an expert
    06-17-2018 03:58 PM
    PLEASE can someone help me. I have tried to get my 4k videos that I record on my Samsung s7 onto my galaxy tab 4 and I just can't. The appear as a black icon and when I try to play them it's say unsupported codec or only able to play audio or words to that affect. I have tried loads of fixes and they don't seem to work. VLC Is about the only thing but even that Is slow and crashes. Is it the tablet maybe?. I am so frustrated!! I believe they do show when its in HD but I want to record on 4k really incase I want to view them on another device like my TV in the future. Would really appreciate some help. This has got to be an easy one
    For an expert
    06-17-2018 04:00 PM