I like the always on display, but for most of the day, I would have no use for it. The only time I really want it on is when I'm at home and have my phone sitting on my wireless charger. I know there's a timer setting for the aod, so you can set to be on during certain times of day, however my schedule is pretty inconsistent, so that doesn't really work for me. Is there a way to set it so that it's active whenever I'm charging my phone?
    06-17-2018 05:48 PM
    I like the always on display, but for most of the day, I would have no use for it. The only time I really want it on is when I'm at home and have my phone sitting on my wireless charger. I know there's a timer setting for the aod, so you can set to be on during certain times of day, however my schedule is pretty inconsistent, so that doesn't really work for me. Is there a way to set it so that it's active whenever I'm charging my phone?
    Doubt it but check your AOD settings
    06-17-2018 05:59 PM
    I remembered reading your post this morning when I just now encountered a news article about the Samsung Good-Lock app that allows you to create your own interface, which includes to set AOD only while charging.

You can find the article at https://androidworld.nl/apps/samsung...ock-app-terug/

It's in Dutch so you probably want to translate. I have already done this to the part that is important for you: "You can also set the Always On Display when you are charging your phone, as you can see on the above screenshots."

Good luck (Lock) & regards,
    Gerard
    The Netherlands
    06-18-2018 10:45 AM