So my story is this: I download the Letterboxd application on my phone, but I noticed that the images were not loading, so I asked for the app developers for help. They told me that my phone or android version did not have support to this TLS 1.2 security function.
    I searched everywhere on how to activate this on my phone, but couldn't find anything very helpful, since I don't know how to program and all the answers were codes to apply somewhere.
    I sent an email to android (and to Samsung) with this same question about my problem, and they advised me to ask here, hoping that someone in this forum might know how to solve it. So, here I am.
    I have an Samsung Galaxy Core 2 Duos, with the Android version 4.4.2, in case it helps.
    06-17-2018 08:30 PM
    Unfortunately, Android 4.4.2 does NOT have support for TLS 1.2 security; you'd need to update your android (which isn't possible on your phone) to get this functionality. Realistically, you could just get a new phone, but if you don't want to get a new phone and are interested in installing a custom ROM, it is more than possible to run something like android marshmallow or nougat on that phone and have support for TLS 1.2.
    06-17-2018 09:20 PM
    Look in XDA Forums for your phone and see if there are any Marshmallow- or Nougat-based ROMs for it.
    06-18-2018 12:44 PM