When I transfer photos taken with my new Samsung S7 to my Samsung tablet, by Bluetooth or by email, they do not show up in my tablet gallery, no matter which folder I move them to. (They do appear in the phone's gallery) Do you have any suggestions that might help, please?
    06-19-2018 12:51 PM
    Welcome to the forums. Have you already tried restarting the tablet to force the media scan to detect the new files?
    06-19-2018 12:54 PM
    When I transfer photos taken with my new Samsung S7 to my Samsung tablet, by Bluetooth or by email, they do not show up in my tablet gallery, no matter which folder I move them to. (They do appear in the phone's gallery) Do you have any suggestions that might help, please?
    While I am unsure of what is causing your problems, I do have a suggestion for a solution...

My suggestion is to download and install Google Photos on both your Samsung S7 and your Samsung Tab tablet.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...id.apps.photos

Once you have Google Photos installed on your Samsung S7, open the Google Photos app, sign into the app using your Gmail account info, and let it sync your photos on your Samsung S7.

Once the Google Photos app says that your photos are 'Backed Up' on your Samsung S7, then download, install, and sign into the Google Photos app on your Samsung Tab. Once the Google Photos app has had a chance to sync on your Samsung Tab, then you will be able to easy access all of the photos your took with your Samsung S7.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-19-2018 02:02 PM