Hello,

So here is my problem, my phone was at around 30% so I put it in charge and when it was done it lit up to notify me that it was done charging. A few minutes later I unplug it and notice that the screen didn't light up. I didn't think much of it until I inserted my headphones and again the screen didn't light up. I've tried everything I could find online, power + volume buttons, removing the battery, changing the battery, tried a different cable and still nothing! Please tell there's something I haven't tried yet which could save my phone.

Thank you
    06-22-2018 12:44 PM
    If the4 battery charged for a couple of hours, it's charged, so the phone needs someone to look at it. That's iffy, though - £175 ($230) against the repair cost. (Cheaper phones cost just as much to repair as expensive phones - the hardware is a very small part of the price, and the labor is the same whether it's a $60 phone or a $900 phone.) So get an estimate first. (First have them check the battery voltage - they could both be dead. Then all it would cost is a new battery.)
    06-22-2018 04:13 PM