Need help with wear os 2

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I Have a iPhone 8 (my main phone with all the mobile data with my apple watch ) and my android phone that i use primarily for messing around with android (not much mobile data ) i am trying to use my new android wear watch but don't receive calls and can't make or reply to texts or log into messenger or spotify with the iPhone but get all those features and more with my android phone , i usually use my iPhone 8 all the time but i have my iPhone with me all the time and not so much my android phone and if i take my android phone with my android watch out i don't have much data to use the watch with my phone on and if i take my iPhone out (witch i prefer ) with my android watch i won't receive notifications and can't use apps because my android phone won't be there supplying internet and notification access . I'm stuck and don't know what to do and would love to have my notifications from both iPhone and android send to the watch . i use my apple watch with my iPhone most the time . when my android phone rings it doesn't come up on my watch ? thanks so much.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol