Did HTC predictive text get a lot worse at some point, or is it just me?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Once upon a time I used to rave about the predictive text on my phone. It seemed that I rarely even had to type a letter: no sooner had I confirmed a word than the next word I intended would be presented as an option.

At times it seemed almost magical. I could be using words or phrasing that I had not used before, and that were surely not common parlance, yet the PT was still always one step ahead of me.

Sadly, no more. Now PT doesn't offer me the word I want even when I've given it most of the letters. The last text I sent, I had to get as far as 'unbeliev' before it realised that I was trying for 'unbelievable' and not 'unreasonable' (admittedly I type 'unreasonable' a lot, but still).

I can't put my finger on when this happened - it's certainly been a while. It's more than possible that it's down to me and I've changed a setting somewhere that is the root of all my problems. Either way, I needed to get it off my chest, and if someone can suggest a solution it would be greatly appreciated.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay