How to connect 2 vpns at the same time in android?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

So, I want to have 2 VPN connects at the same time in my android marshmallow, why? One of them is the noroot firewall and the another a VPN for privacy.
There's a way to connect them two at the same time, like using a VPN for privacy but with my firewall for security?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
As Nipiskase said, using a firewall with a VPN just doesn't make sense. If you're afraid the VPN is going to attack your phone, use a different VPN. Otherwise, your IP is hidden, and the VPN won't pass traffic to you that wasn't originated by an outgoing request made by you. (And there are firewalls that aren't VPNs, so you can use both.)

If you really want to be protected, use Orbot: Proxy with Tor. Unless you're a well-known (to the NSA) spy, no one is going to waste the time and resources to find who you really are - and since your proxy changes constantly, attacking you is shooting at an invisible target that keeps moving.

(If you're worrying about something "phoning home", just deny it internet access. That still doesn't prevent it from sending an email, but neither does a firewall. And if you're using LTE for data, most firewalls don't handle IPv6, so they're not doing anything anyway. For full protection you have to root, then you have to tear into Linux. No app will do it for you.)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae