So I know nearly nothing about sd cards, but I have one myself and used to use it normally. One day when I turned my phone on there was some notification, I didn't read entirely, saying the card wasnt working which was right and was only button saying 'forget'. Not having anything else to do, i just let pressed it. Then, I tried rebooting my phone, putting the card in and out and even put it in when it was turned on. I even gave it time for it to recover or something? Anyways, I searched for answers but they said I should put it in my pc but i dont have a laptop and it can't be put in my computer.

So i need help, because every single time i try and try, it doesnt sent any notification nor lets me move anything.

I'm sorry if it was mot good enough for anyone to figure out completely but Im first time on this website and if I can I will answer questions.
    07-02-2018 05:56 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! It's likely that the card failed or became corrupt, which is not unusual. SD cards are inherently unreliable, and shouldn't be used as the sole storage for important data (so hopefully that wasn't the case for you).

If the phone can't detect the card, then the only thing you can do is remove the card and test it in another computer. If you don't have a computer, then see if your local public library has one that you can use. You'll need a fullsize SD adapter, since most computers can't take microSD cards on their own. Adapters are cheap, like this one: https://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-micro...cUvbUpU6276737

Or you can also test another microSD card in your phone. If the phone can't detect any card, then it might be a problem with the phone's card reader. But chances are that it's a problem with your card.
    07-02-2018 11:54 AM