I wanted to install the xposed framework on my phone, so i looked up how to do that. I needed to root it first, so i look that up. I found out that i should probably backup the system so i try to install twrp. Then i found out that i need to unlock the bootloader.
    I most likely did things out of order or touched something I shouldn't have.
    Before the bootloop my bootloader was in chinese.
    While following youtube 7Dq4ChFYRP4 (link)I noticed that instead of the normal bootloader opening after doing *>adb reboot bootloader*(or the next one in the video) in cmd only some really small white text appears that(from what i remember) is:
    =>device unlocked
    =>Fastboot mode
    and whatever was written as output in cmd.

After if tried and failed to finish installing twrp (noticed locked bootloader) I tried to unlock the bootloader.
    Following theandroidsoul /unlock-bootloader-via-fastboot-android/ (link)
    After step 6 , the small text problem above didn't allow my to use the volume keys to select yes, everything was frozen for a minute and then the bootloop started.

I looked up how to fix the bootloop and every solution needed the bootloader.
    But the phone now has only two states(off and bootloop), the bootloader doesn't want to start with the correct keys and *>adb devices* doesn't even show the phone(on and off)

I still have the warranty but I don't know if what I did voided it of if they're even able to fix if.
    07-04-2018 11:13 AM
    It cam be fixed by flashing the ROM with a JTAG, but if you don't tell them that you did anything (you turned the phone on and this is what it's doing), they may replace the phone.
    07-04-2018 01:08 PM