Is there an app similar to Snapseed?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hi all. I've been using Snapseed to edit photos and I wanted to know what suggestions you might have for alternatives BUT what I am really looking for is an app that has a text engine as powerful as Snapseed's.

Snapseed not only changes the font of text, which hundreds of other apps can do, it also arranges your text typography on the photo. I'm looking for something that does this.

Please don't just suggest any old photo editing app as I am looking for something specific here. Also, please only reply if you've actually used Snapseed and you know what I'm referring to.

Thanks!

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to the forums! I'm not exactly sure what you're asking for when referring to changing the typography. Are you talking about what amounts to the word bubbles used in Snapseed? If so, give this a try.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.iudesk.android.photo.editor

It's a little clunky getting use to because not much is automated, but I use it for any text I want to add to stuff. I created this sample all within the text/image tab (which handles shapes as well) in about 10 minutes just playing around. This is the first time I did anything stylistic, so not a bad turn around time in my opinion, and would only get faster if I did it often. You can also draw on the images to create something even more custom if you wanted.

Please create a free account so you can reply and let us know if any suggestions help or to be more specific in what you're looking for.

IMG_20180705_040944.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae