So, I just got a phone and have been installing a lot of apps lately (from Play Store). I noticed this unusual happening: Play Store now pos up ad on my phone. I just unlock my phone and there am I in Play Store asking me to install an app that is in development and be the first to try and provide feedback. One time, a Google add also showed up. I also remember downloading a random ringtone from the internet.

For sure, this just started happening recently. I am using OnePlus 3T and Android 8.0.0. Can someone tell me how to get rid of this issue?
    07-05-2018 09:18 AM
    I have been getting this the past 2 days. Driving me nuts.
    07-05-2018 10:19 AM
    Start in Safe Mode (google it for your phone). If it stops, it's an app you installed. Think of which apps you've recently installed (and uninstall them in reverse order). (Getting out of Safe Mode just takes restarting the phone.)
    07-05-2018 01:47 PM
    If it is Google Play popup

on Samsung S9+

Go to Settings > Apps > Google Play

1. Disable Notification
    2. Disable Apps Permission

Must do 1 and 2, if not the permission granted to Goggle Play will change your setting 1.
    08-26-2018 09:52 PM
    I had a similar issue with my s9. I would always get 2 pop ups, then after a while 2 more. Always 2.Tried everything, free malware apps etc. Finally I found out how to fix and have not had one ever since. I went into Bixby, then settings, then cards, and turned off foursquare. Seemed like 1 was coming from play store, but tried clicking on it once and not found. Hope this helps
    09-17-2018 01:07 PM