This is with reference to my Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro mobile phone getting locked as I forgot the pattern of my direction lock which I had been using for past 4-5 days after downloading the CM launcher 3D and the 3D Lock- Lock Screen Themes and Security.
    I had just decided to change from the free version to the paid version of the CM launcher, so as to avail all the better features in an Ad-free condition.

I had also put a customized question for the 3D Lock, in case I have to recover my direction lock pattern.

Since, I forgot the Pattern after trying it for few times, and after failure, I uninstalled the 3d Lock- Lock Screen Themes & Security, with the hope that, afterwards the direction lock won't be required any further.
    But, after I installed the app, I had to restart the cell phone.

The lock was also used for screenlock, and since I restarted my cell phone, it insisted, that for the 1st time after restarting, I should be using the direction pattern lock to unlock my phone, and there after, I can use my regular finger print scanner lock (Part of my cell phone security), which was my 2nd level of security along with 9 Dots Pattern Lock.

After quite a few failed attempts again, I thought of reinstalling the 3D Lock- Lock Screen Themes & Security. It got successfully installed inside my locked cell phone, but I cannot enter the app to reactivate it, since I'm stuck at the level of Screen lock, which is demanding the Direction Pattern to unlock.

I would appreciate very much, If any one of the fraternity expertise can guide me to get this issue solved, as I don't want to loose any of my data inside my cellphone.
    07-07-2018 12:42 PM
    If you can't remember the lock pattern that was on the phone before, you've turned it into an expensive paperweight. There's no "back door". (The security lock wouldn't be much security if there was, would it?)
    07-07-2018 05:09 PM