My phone was almost dead and i was getting ready to charge it. Then the "Low Battery 10% battery remaining" , which i get all the time. Though this time no matter how many times I push the " Close" button it doesn't work. It just goes gray like it's going to work then doesn't go away. I don't know what to do right now i'm writing this on my computer and waiting for my phone to die. My siri off unless my phone is unlocked so I can't use her either. I have no idea what to do right now and need help because i'm babysitting right now and need my phone for emergency's and to contact the parent to know when there getting back. I don't know what to do so I hope you can either help me for this time or for if it ever happens again.
    07-09-2018 11:57 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! I suggest posting your question here instead: https://forums.imore.com/
    belodion likes this.
    07-09-2018 01:05 PM
    It may also help to do a - I’ve forgotten what it’s called, but some kind of reset: that is, hold Power and Home together until the Apple logo appears.
    (It may not be called Home - I can’t remember - but in any event, the round button at the bottom of the screen.)
    07-09-2018 01:14 PM