Several weird things happened that makes me believe that my whatsapp is hacked. But i'm not sure.

- My boyfriend sent me his picture, later I discovered the same picture was sent to him again, to a group of friends, and to another person on Whatsapp.

- Another picture of my boyfriend and I that I sent to a friend got set as a profile picture, as a picture on my story on Facebook, and got sent to a friend on Facebook messenger.

All this happened during a short period of time, I was running and my phone was in my hand and pocket. But each of these actions requires several steps, especially the Whatsapp profile picture setup. And when I checked my phone it was on my home page, not on my Facebook, not in any of the Whatsapp conversations.

Is my phone hacked or could this all happen by mistake?

I have a Samsung 9.

Thank you!!!
    07-10-2018 12:41 AM
    If the phone is in your pocket, almost anything can happen. How many steps does it take to get to Contacts, get to a particular contact, then to call that contact? But people still get "pocket dialed". When the screen is being touched 100 times a minute, randomly, anything that seems impossible can happen. Lock the screen when you out the phone anywhere.
    07-10-2018 12:11 PM