i downloaded fantasica game on my lg k4 i open the app it updates to 80% then stops and says sd card not found or full. so i buy 16gb put that in same thing. so i then factory reset, install app, transfer app to card then try, nope same thing... wtf. i tried all i can and even looked up how to uinstall bloatware.. no pc.. sigh. this is why i like apple.. any info be great!!!
    07-12-2018 07:40 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Did you install the game from the Play Store, or from somewhere else? Are you sure it's the SD card that's running out of room, or Internal Storage? Apps sometimes confusingly refer to Internal Storage as "SD." Considering that your entry-level K4 has only 8 GB of Internal Storage (which means you only probably have around 3 GB of usable storage to install apps to), I suspect the problem has more to do with how little Internal Storage the phone comes with.

By the way, you'd be hard-pressed to find an iPhone as cheap as the LG K4. And if you had an iPhone with only 8 GB of storage, then you'd be having lots of problems with running out of space as well.
    Welcome to Android Central! Did you install the game from the Play Store, or from somewhere else? Are you sure it's the SD card that's running out of room, or Internal Storage? Apps sometimes confusingly refer to Internal Storage as "SD." Considering that your entry-level K4 has only 8 GB of Internal Storage (which means you only probably have around 3 GB of usable storage to install apps to), I suspect the problem has more to do with how little Internal Storage the phone comes with.

By the way, you'd be hard-pressed to find an iPhone as cheap as the LG K4. And if you had an iPhone with only 8 GB of storage, then you'd be having lots of problems with running out of space as well.
    07-14-2018 01:48 PM