When I save image from text, doesn't move to gallery or google photo. When I go to MyFiles/Pictures/Messenger there is an empty marker there acknowledging an attempt to save it, with a message "unable to find application to perform this action." I have reinstalled gallery and messenger. What app am I missing?
    07-14-2018 06:43 PM
    That depends on what type the file is. Look at it with a file manager and note the letters to the right of the dot. (Not knowing the phone, I can't tell you the name of your file manager, if you have one [if you don't, you'll have to install one from Play] or what file types you have apps to show.)

Please join the Android Central community so that you can respond here, and we can keep the conversation together.
    07-15-2018 11:52 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Which phone? Are you using the stock messaging app? How are you trying to save the image -- by long-pressing it and tapping Save or Download?
    07-15-2018 09:19 PM