To begin with, I didn't know how to hide the folders with my ringtones and such, so they appeared as <unknown>. When I figured it out, I hid the folders, and when I went into the artists section It still shows the <unknown> artist that apparently has 2 albums and 32 tracks. But when I go into it, there are not tracks. Also, when I go to the Albums tab I can't find the albums it says it has. I've deleted this over and over, but it keeps coming back. I don't know what to do at this point.
    07-14-2018 08:16 PM
    I had same kinda problem w/the Google playmusic app. Finally disabled it cuz couldnt figure out how to edit anything or find the music when i wanted to listen to it! I never have figured it out?
    07-15-2018 01:14 AM
    To prevent a folder from showing up in any media player app, use a file manager app to create a blank file called ".nomedia" (with the leading period, but without the quote marks). A .nomedia file instructs the system to ignore that directory (and any subdirectory of that directory) when scanning for media files to add to the player's database.
    07-15-2018 09:10 PM