Attneveloper of this Site
    As i posted n the "introduce urself" forum, i am havin a ton of trouble doin or finding out about the simplest things here. Honestly that's the #1 reason i don't visit this site very often. Things as simple as deletin an outdated or unnecessary post, for example? I can't figure out where to do that or if its even possible? Maybe I'm just a total numbskull&I'm the only one, but i wish there was a section on the "How to's" of gettin around ur website. It sure would make things alot easier on those of us fairly new here. I've been confused n the past&still am to sm extent, when it comes to which search bar to use when searchin for smthin? I wasn't sure what a forum or a thread meant? I just had n icon pop up on 1 of the threads i posted, no idea what it means? I'm slowly gettin the gist but just wanted to throw out n observation fr smwhat new user who is havin alot of trouble figurin things out.
    Thanks for listen.
    07-15-2018 12:20 AM
    I just felt the need to add this to my previous post. I have been tryin to figure out what folders on this site r for,and how u would put those things n a folder. I've searched how do u add to a folder&ill get responses on how to add all kinds of things to folders for everything imaginable except how to do it on the site! Like i said, i find things very confusin here&i may just not knw where to look? I imagine the information is here...smwhere? I can't figure out info on anything it seems? Can smone plz enlighten me so i don't feel like such a dumba** when I'm here! Lol
    07-15-2018 12:50 AM
    You can't change anything on this site yourself. Only admins can do that. The only thing you can do is make a thread/post. You can't add folders or anything.

Not sure on your background, but over the past 18 years I've been on a lot of many different forums that I sort of take the navigation part for granted because they all work the same way.

Maybe if you explain what is it exactly you're trying to do and why are you trying to add a folder here?
    07-15-2018 01:03 AM
    Basically, when i looked@the different threads i posted or different parts of the menu i saw things like all folders empty&create new folder, etc. So i figured it was to kind of a way to organize different threads? Idk? Thanks for ur response, I'm just findin this site mega confusin! Never been on this kind of site before so am totally unfamiliar. Except the few times I've been here.
    07-15-2018 08:14 AM
    Please post a screen shot of what you say you are seeing. As I said, over the years I've taken for granted the navigation and terms of forums so it would help if you would help me see from your perspective.

Having trouble navigating this site!-2018-07-15.png

That is what I see when I enter this site and it seems pretty straightforward to me.
    07-15-2018 08:33 AM