some one say c5 pro already android 7 no need update, ok, but which one S c5pro is still v android 6 why there is no update options ,and when we bought this one written was nugut android 7 but after open found android 6 why they are cheated us,how can solve this problems now.
    07-16-2018 08:48 AM
    If they sold you a phone that was supposed to have Nougat in it and it had Marshmallow, you should have requested a refund (shipping at their expense) at the time. What you can do now (assuming it wasn't within the last few days - if it was, you can still request a refund) depends on the laws where you are. If there are consumer fraud laws, false advertising laws, or anything like that, your government may ave an agency that deals with it, or a letter from an attorney may convince them to give you a refund. But what you can do comes down to what laws there are there.

If you can't return the phone, you may have to back everything up, then flash a Nougat ROM yourself. There are some Nougat ROMs for the C5 Pro (not for all countries) at SamMobile Firmwares.
    07-16-2018 03:57 PM