I have an LG V30 phone, which I love, but I'm having a weird issue sometimes when I listen to music with my headphones. I always have the hi-fi quad DAC turned on, and volume up as far as it will go (75), and most of the time, I get a nice, loud hard hitting sound which sounds absolutely amazing. But sometimes, when I plug my headphones in, regardless of wether or not the volume is turned all the way up, the volume is considerably lower and I don't have that hard hitting sound. I haven't adjusted any of the settings such as the hi-fi DAC or EQ in the music player. It always stays the same. I've checked to make sure the headphones are indeed plugged in all the way and have tested them while the music was playing to no avail. It doesn't happen very often, but often enough that it is annoying, and I would like to know if anyone else has experienced this issue and possibly know a fix for it. Thank you for the time
    07-16-2018 10:11 PM
    Just to rule it out, vacuum out your 3.5 mm jack port. Stuff can be crammed in their giving problems.
    07-16-2018 11:48 PM
    Use headphones or a cord with inline volume control. Before plugging it into the phone turn down the volume all the way on the inline control. It will trick the phone into playing with full output. The manufacturer puts restrictions on the output to protect hearing
    Either that or use a cord extender and don't plug in the headphones before plugging into the phone. However is stronger with the inline control
    05-14-2019 12:27 AM